2009年5月1日星期五

Donovan Phillips hot galley




























































































young lady sweet girl hot galley














My name is Donovan Phillips and I've been photographing nude women since 1998 for many of today's top adult websites. I love ALL women and I'll photograph any woman willing to pose, regardless of her looks or size. Skinny, chubby, short, tall, hairy or shaved... I've photographed them all. DonnysGirls.com features my personal collection of High-Resolution Photos and Full-Length Movies, plus photo & video content from many other photographers that I've met over the years. The girls you'll find inside DonnysGirls.com are 100% TRUE Amateurs. Many are posing nude for the very first time. The girls you see pictured here are a random sample of the girls you'll find inside the members area. Enjoy the free samples & please check out our members area.














没有评论:

发表评论